1. All members will train at a distance of at least 6 feet apart. The mats have been marked to enforce social distancing. Please pick a spot and train there for the duration of class.
2. There will be a limit of 12 people per class.
3. Each participant must bring a towel to class.
4. All participants are required to clean all equipment after use, including the punching bags, as well as the mat area in which they trained.
5. Your temperature will be checked upon entering the studio. You will be not allowed to train if you have a fever.
6. Hands will be sanitized upon entering the studio. We also have hand sanitizer available to use as you would like during and after training.
7. Please wear your masks upon entering the studio. We do not require that you wear a mask during training. However, if the instructors allow mitt/pad work, a mask is required.
8. We ask that you double up on classes only if there is space.
9. For social distancing purposes, if there is a class in progress, please be seated on benches in hallway until your class begins.
10. We suggest you wear weight gloves when using dumbbells, bars, etc.
11. There will be no more borrowing of boxing gloves. Only gloves for rent, which are cleaned and sanitized, will be available.
12. Please do not show up for class if you are unwell or have been in contact with someone who has been ill or travelled within the last two weeks.
Protocols for Kids Classes
Kids are expected to adhere to all the above protocols where relevant as well as the following:
1. Absolutely no equipment should be handled in any way unless instructed. This includes, any weights, mitts, punching bags, etc.
2. Playing around, especially by making contact with other kids is not allowed. Maintaining social distance will be enforced.
3. We ask that kids be picked up on time. Classes are now 55 minutes to accommodate cleaning.
4. Students should collect all their belongings and wait to be picked up on the benches in the hallway. We ask parents/guardians to call us on 876-416-1347 or 876-509-9444 to let us know you are in the parking lot and we will then send them up.